In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description***THIS IS A FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND PERMANENT POSITION *****part-time positions have recently been filled-please watch for the next job post when positions become available for part time positions and we encourage you to apply then**YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
- Cleaning, re-stocking and following safety and sanitizing protocols.
*Supervisory candidates must have previous restaurant or similar supervisory experience*Dependable, works well in fast paced environment , great customer service skills, works well in team atmosphere
- - Reliable transportation so you can be on time for every shift
- - Flexible to work days, evenings or weekends as needed
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Passion for Customer Service
- - Energetic
- - Positive attitude
- - Must be reliable and able to multi-task
-You must be available & willing to work ALL different shifts as needed: 2 pm to 10 pm OR 3 pm to 11 pm OR 5pm to 1 am. We require flexibility and do not hire for "set shifts" *Must be over 18 for late evening & over-night shifts*Applicants will be considered for open positions at the following locations in SHERWOOD PARK, AB:1 Kaska Rd/ 950 Ordze Road/ 590 Baseline Rd/22 Strathmoor Dr/& Emerald Hills***THIS IS A FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND PERMANENT POSITION ***Additional Information Applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted with an emailed questionnaire. Please follow the directions and supply all requested information. Only fully completed responses will be evaluated. *PERMIT HOLDERS MUST SUPPLY THE EXPIRY DATE* Interviews will be conducted this week and to ensure we are practicing proper social distancing while youproceed through the hiring process. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Unfortunately we may not be able to respond to all applicants immediately so please be patient with us :)