3rd or 4th Year Millwright ApprenticesSlave Lake, Alberta
Are you motivated by hard work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you!
The millwright apprentices will work as part of a team providing quality operational repairs and preventative maintenance services. As a member of this high performance team you will be responsible for the maintenance of all mill machinery.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- A proven commitment to safety
- 3rd or 4th year millwright apprentice
- Mill experience is considered an asset
- Hydraulic system knowledge and strong welding skills are an asset
- Ability to read blue prints, plans, and schematics
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Organizational and planning skills as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Northern tax deductions may be available to Tolko employees
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings. #IND123
Maintenance and Technicians