Coast Capital Savings Auto & Equipment Finance Location:
Alberta (CA-AB) , [[custlocation]] Job Type:
Full-Time Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life. About Coast Capital Savings Auto and Equipment Finance
Coast Capital Savings consolidated with Travelers Financial in 2014 to form one of the largest independent equipment finance companies in Canada.
Headquartered in Vancouver British Columbia, Coast Capital is Canada's largest credit union by membership and one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies . Coast Capital currently has an asset base of over $15 Billion and over 525,000 members.
Since 1986, Travelers Financial had established a strong presence in the Canadian leasing market deploying billions of dollars in capital to the transportation, construction, and manufacturing sectors. Travelers was been recognized as E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year and KPMG's Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies. This entrepreneurial spirit, combined with Coast Capital's extensive resources, create strong synergies and exceptional opportunities for growth. Description:
This is a hunter role, prospecting within a defined Greater Edmonton territory to develop a portfolio of commercial equipment leasing accounts. Sales activities will focus on commercial end-users and equipment vendors within the transportation, construction and manufacturing sectors. Transaction sizes will typically range from $100K up to $2MM.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Entrepreneurial Drive - with a laser-focus on exceeding volume and profitability targets.
- Relationship Management - Proven ability to network with key influencers / trade / business associations to maximize brand awareness and referral opportunities.
- Competitive Analysis - Demonstrated success in monitoring and capitalizing on market developments / competitive trends.
- Risk Analysis - Proficiency in completing timely financial reviews / analysis. Ability to quickly qualify prospective clients and effectively structure transactions to mitigate risk.
- Reporting - Consistent focus on accurate sales forecasting. Disciplined reporting of all sales activities / pipeline development via Salesforce CRM tools.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong negotiator.
- Exemplifies our key corporate values of Integrity and Collaboration in all interactions.
Why join Coast Capital Savings Auto and Equipment Finance?
- University Degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales experience. Direct equipment finance experience preferred.
- Track record of executing successful cold-calling / prospecting / pipeline development strategies.
- Demonstrated record of surpassing sales targets.
We don't mean to toot our own horn, but...
- We improve Canadians' financial well-being through providing simple financial help.
- Employees do what's best for our members. Every day.
- We believe in being a great corporate citizen so we invest in our local communities by donating our time, money and expertise.
- Our employees take advantage of the many opportunities to grow their careers.
- Our inspiring leaders help our employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.
- We have a unique culture where we take our business seriously, but ourselves, not so much.
- In 2017, we earned double kudos by being named one of BC's Top Employers and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies - two of the nation's most coveted business ads, may we add.
- Coast Capital recently became a Certified B Corp®. Our certification reflects our strong commitment to social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. It means we're a part of a growing movement of change-makers, a force for good in financial services and truly keep our purpose at the heart of everything we do.
Does this position inspire you? If so, apply today at Coast Capital Savings.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing