Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Deloitte is seeking high performing candidates to help build strategic relationships at our priority Calgary based accounts. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant experience, and a proven track record in large priority client account management. In this role, candidates will focus on a few clients in the Energy and Resources industry, and will work with our account teams to formulate and implement client centric sales strategies that will enable us to deepen client relationships and drive top line revenue growth for the firm.
The Account Manager is responsible for working with leadership teams to build the relationship between Deloitte and the client, helping to market Deloitte's services and capabilities to the client, and the planning and penetration of all areas within the client's organization. The role involves:
- Working closely with account teams to ensure that the client business and financial plan is developed, monitored and that sales processes are consistently executed across the account
- Helping to drive targeting efforts across the breadth of a client's business units and functions
- Developing strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue
- Building relationship strategies for key executives to generate and develop ideas, pursue opportunities and close sales
- Identifying and influencing key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
- Assisting the account team with qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities
- Playing an oversight role in the coordination of proposals
- Understanding and helping manage the business relationship with Procurement
- Coordinating the efforts of Deloitte's cross-disciplinary teams during the sales process
- External communications
- Collaborating with the firm's Clients & Industries ecosystem
- Leading the account team's efforts to solicit engagement level feedback from key clients
- Coordinating how we position and deliver Deloitte thought leadership within the account
- Assist with the implementation of an account based marketing plan that leverages the breadth of Firm assets (events, high profile speakers etc.) to build our brand
The ideal candidate will have a significant level of relationship management and sales experience. The candidate will understand how to develop an integrated client centric marketing plan that specifically addresses client needs. The candidate should have a general understanding of the professional service delivery process and will have 5+ years of experience in account management or other relevant area.
External Posting Qualifications
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
- 5+ years' experience as an account relationship and/or business development manager
- Strong sales management knowledge and experience
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Knowledge and experience serving clients in the Energy and Resources industry
- Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework (i.e. working effectively with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals)
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Poise, executive presence and high articulacy. A strong background in crafting and delivering presentations is also required
- Bachelor's degree required
We're always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be - so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte's newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you'll always be part of the Deloitte community.
"Once Deloitte, always Deloitte." Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges. Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production