Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to North American businesses. Our broad range of products and services allows us to meet the needs of our clients in every sector, providing customized solutions to build a strategy that's right for them now, and in the future. Our quest is to deliver a first class business banking client experience and to be "The Better Business Bank" in North America. At TD, better business bankers have a strong background in business and finance as well as the specific products they are responsible to sell and service. They have keen insight into all their clients - their industry, products, finances and markets. Better business bankers demonstrate good judgment in people, businesses and markets based on education, experience, "gut instincts" and "street smarts". Job Description
The Account Manager, Agriculture Services (AMAS) is accountable for growing the Agricultural segment in a designated market. The AMAS will accomplish this by developing a Shadow Portfolio of non-Bank customers commensurate with the market and their existing portfolio. The AMAS reports to the District Manager, Agriculture Services. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, drive profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest Requirements
Grow the Agriculture business through developing existing and new rural business opportunities with a focus on both revenue and volumes• Build new relationships and deepen existing customer relationships by consistently following the Commercial Sales methodology
• Cross-sell the full range of products to existing and new customers, as applicable, to maximize revenue/profit and retention of relationships based on the risk profile of the customer
• Meet or exceed shadow portfolio goals; develop and actively manage a shadow portfolio and document in CARMA.
• Actively refer to other business partners both within Business Banking and across TDBFG and respond effectively to reciprocal referrals.
• Maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of agriculture business fundamentals and TDCT products/services; act as advisor on Agriculture solutions that match customer needs
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned area to ensure a co-coordinated internal and external market approach to Agriculture Services within the territory
• Actively participate in Area and branch Agriculture Services meetings, initiatives and campaigns, etc.
• Maintain credit expiries within objectives. ACCOUNTABILITY TO CREDIT & OPERATIONAL RISK (30%)
• Ensure products and services are sold and operate in a compliant manner minimizing the regulatory compliance and operational risk to the Bank. Complete all compliance training and attestations within required timelines.
• Assess credit requests to determine risk and adhere to established lending policies/procedures and portfolio risk guidelines
• Oversee the management of accounts to ensure they are appropriately monitored and remain within guidelines and assigned limits
• Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and Industry Codes of Conduct
• Understand the market and the industries within the portfolio to ensure value added service is provided to clients while mitigating risk to the Bank
• Complete and submit monthly reporting as required
• Partner with administrative support groups (BSC/CAS, etc.) to better facilitate the processing of customer interactions Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance