- Answer the telephone as needed.
- Determine customer needs and convince them to arrange a meeting with a Landscape Designer.
- Able to book appointments with clients.
- Update clients on project progression.
- Monitor and order office supplies as required.
- Assist in HR hiring
- Assist in invoicing
- Assist in Data Entry
- Assist in documenting safty records
- Be able to work effectively with Email, Invoice-2-go, Word, Excel, icalander, Google Drive, and AirTable, .
- Prepare complete project files
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager on the completion of work.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction of completed work.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Landscape Designers is the efficient completion of projects
- Assist the Landscape Designers in updating clients of there projects status.
- Monitor and assist in maintaining the corporate general email.
- Prepare and maintain a file on every customer complaint, Then attempt to resolve, or assist the manager in resolving each complaint.
- Organize company events.
The incumbent must be:
- Capable of communicating with employees and clients in a professional, goal-oriented manner.
- Physically, emotionally, and professionally capable of advising and customers
- Capable of a high degree of clerical and organizational skill
- Puctual and highly organized.
#24 - PDFTron - Look For Sponsors Rather Than Mentors