You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
As an integral part of the KPMG Team, Business Enablement provides valued, responsive and cost-effective services enabling the business to have the right focus on our clients, our markets, our people, and our communities.
- Maximizes the value of Partner time by proactively identifying and taking accountability for all administrative matters.
- Understands business needs, manages service delivery, mitigates issues, and brings solutions.
- Understands KPMG business processes and proprietary systems in order to execute, or effectively delegate work.
- Operates with a large degree of autonomy and independently completes high quality work to meet established goals.
- Handles highly sensitive and confidential information requiring a high level of discretion. What you will do
• Client Relationships:
o Professionally interacts with clients or function leaders team as directed.
o Ensures all client communications are responded to in a timely fashion. Independently actions on routine enquiries and escalates complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice/structure and work process.
• Document preparation - Assists Partners with coordinating, creating, preparing, editing, and proofreading all standard and non-standard documents, reports, presentations, and correspondence using MS Office suite
• Acts as a liaison between partners and Delivery Centre on Risk Management and Billing requirements as applicable.
• Contact Management - Manages Partners' contacts, opportunities, and compliance with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation ensuring they are current.
• Calendar Management - Pro-actively looking ahead and manage Partners' calendar/schedule, maximizing the best use of their time by managing requests and commitments through sorting, filtering and prioritizing requests, while ensuring deadlines are met. Proactively and independently identifies, resolves, and manages calendar conflicts.
• Communication - Creates, reviews, and distributes various communications for Partners. Handles routine communications on behalf of Partners and reports on actions taken.
• Marketing - Works with marketing team assisting where required; email distribution, client event communications, event management. At Partners' discretion, manage or support proposal process in collaboration with marketing resources.
• Reporting - Manages regular and ad hoc reports as requested.
• Travel Management - Handles travel arrangements and reservations as required.
• Expense reporting - Completes, reconciles, and ensures timely submission of expense reports for the Partner through concur.
• Meeting Management & Support - Coordinates and manages the scheduling of client meetings, leadership meetings, and events. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings when required and follows up on action items. Attends internal meetings as requested by Partners, takes meeting minutes, and summarizes action items. Follows-up on action items following the meeting.
• Collaborate with other Administrative Assistants and peers to address issues, optimize processes, share knowledge and working as one team.
• Provides backup, project support to Office Leads as needed. What you bring to the roleOur Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Administrative Health Care