What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities - Edmonton Arena District (EAD) branch is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to work with well-established Investment Advisors. By joining the team, you will participate in growing the business by providing exceptional and effective service and by taking care of administrative duties related to client accounts and by responding to client inquiries.What will you do?
• Responsible for the professional servicing of incoming telephone and email contacts from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners
• Support the Investment Advisor in general administrative duties in the management of client accounts
• Support the Investment Advisor in the preparation of client reviews and presentations
• Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date
• Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
• Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion on a timely basisWhat do you need to succeed?Must-have
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Relevant experience in the financial sector
• Accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational skills
• The ability to build relationships within a sales and entrepreneurial environment. Additionally, being able to manage priorities, including problem solving.Nice-to-have
• University degree
• Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH), if not already registered with IIROC.What's in it for you?
• The Opportunity to join and work within a dynamic high performing environment
• The RBC Dominion Securities management team, both locally and nationally, supports professional development
• Work collaboratively with successful advisors and their teams, who deliver ongoing trusted advice to our clients
• Helping our firm make a difference in our communityJoin our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .JOB SUMMARY City:
Edmonton Arena District Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Branch Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
Sales and Marketing