You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm's Business Enablement Services and is focused on achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience.
KPMG is looking for an Administrative Assistant who can provide support on a range of activities to ensure a high-quality product. What you will do
- Provide administrative support to partners, senior managers, managers and client service teams.
- Adhere to risk management and branding in compliance with National guidelines ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread documents such as correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.
- Proactive and independent management of partners' calendar and contact database in order to maximize best use of the partners' time.
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, live meetings, and organize required materials.
- Assist in the proposal process as required, working with the proposal team and proposal coordinator.
- Assist in the preparation and submission expense reports for management team
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this . What you bring to the role
- Advanced skills with MS Office and Adobe products. In particular, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Acrobat.
- Proficiency to quickly learn proprietary software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good judgment and analytical skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently and take ownership of tasks.
- Ability to quickly and smoothly adapt to changing client demands.
- Minimum 5 years administration experience.
- College diploma or experience with an administrative assistant skill set.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Health Care