Administrator, Talent Acquisition
Reference ID: 356942
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
The Administrator, Talent Acquisition is heavily focused on the recruitment, interviewing, and administrative aspects of the recruitment, hiring and onboarding process. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: online and other recruitment campaigns, resume selection, interviewing, organizing pre-employment training, and proactively recruiting out in the field. The administrator will work closely with the Team Lead, People and Culture and the Human Resources team to ensure that we are following best practices in order to provide the utmost service possible to our greatest resource, our people.
The Administrator, Talent Acquisition is heavily focused on the recruitment, interviewing, and administrative aspects of the recruitment, hiring and onboarding process. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: online and other recruitment campaigns, resume selection, interviewing, organizing pre-employment training, and proactively recruiting out in the field. The administrator will work closely with the Team Lead, People and Culture and the Human Resources team to ensure that we are following best practices in order to provide the utmost service possible to our greatest resource, our people. This is an entry level human resources position.
Job Skills / Requirements
• Organize the company's participation in various recruitment events, including liaising with employment agencies, education institutes, community policing centres and any other applicable organizations to build recruitment partnerships
• Strategic recruitment including posting jobs on the Paladin website and on external recruitment sites when provided staffing requests
• Liaise with the PRC's and the HR team to ensure that recruitment numbers are meeting the organizational needs
• Track, find and fill candidates for all staffing requests
• Ensure that external job postings are up to date and reflect current staffing needs
• Create innovative and creative recruitment ads and print ads to attract high profile candidates
• Provide updates on the Paladin HR Twitter account for recruitment purposes
• Gather all pertinent paperwork and supplies needed, and report on success of event
• Organize, attend and participate in both internal and external career fairs
• Proactively sourcing talent outside of the office (may include some travel)
• Collect all incoming resumes and track all of the pertinent data
• Review each applicant's eligibility for hire
• Screen resumes and determine which candidates will continue to the interviews stage
• Complete phone interview for successful candidates
• Complete first interviews with candidates who have successfully completed the application process and phone interview
• Use sound judgment to determine candidate suitability for second interviews
• Document information regarding all applicants in our internal applicant tracking system and update
• Assist with employee relations and communication; participate and help facilitate company-wide community involvement
• Report on KPI's and generate monthly, quarterly and annual metrics
• Additional tasks and duties as requested.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proven ability to embrace change and adversity in a rapidly growing and changing environment
• Proven maturity with the ability to self-start and is a "go-getter"
• Ability to multitask and accommodate short notice changes while working with constant interruptions
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Diploma in Business Management or Human Resource considered an asset
• Minimum of 1 years of experience in Human Resource
• Commitment to exceptional customer service and professionalism
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
• Knowledge and understanding of Employment Standards Legislation and Human Rights Legislation
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certificate, Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Occupational Health and Safety (or related) field
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply online through the paladin security website and address their cover letter to Rachel Paul, Team Lead, People and Culture.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Team Lead, People and Culture
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Posted: May 16, 2019
Closes: July 15, 2019