Closing Date: May 24, 2019
Reporting to the Manager, Global Talent Acquisition, the Advisor, Talent Acquisition Marketing is responsible for developing sourcing strategies utilized by Teck globally to build and maintain Teck's employer brand and attract business critical talent.
• Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with Teck business leaders and act as a trusted advisor on recruitment sourcing needs
• Execution of marketing strategies utilizing Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, digital media, job boards, and other online and traditional sourcing tactics
• Coordinate global events for employer branding, public relations, and talent attraction as required by Talent Acquisition and the business
• Collaborate in the development and implementation of creative recruitment videos, images, and other marketing collateral
• Participate in the coordination of Teck's Career website, including content creation and selection, website design, job postings, and other required functions to attract top talent and drive applications
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders for all diversity related sourcing strategies to ensure we build an inclusive and diverse workplace and meet sustainability commitments
• Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline within Communications, Human Resources, Marketing, Business Administration, or Commerce
• Three to five years' work experience in the management of social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, blogs/communities to build demand and brand reputation
• Experience in the creation and development of content for social media or blogs and measurement of strategic marketing programs and initiatives
• Experience measuring effectiveness of social media content and campaigns
• Knowledge of applicant tracking systems to drive EVP, talent sourcing, and recruitment performance is preferred
• Strong planning, prioritizing and organizational skills
• Ability to produce reports using standard office tools
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; effective ability to deal with individuals at all levels
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person's unique perspective and contribution.
Qualified applicants interested in joining a dynamic team are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter electronically.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Teck respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck's approach to business. Teck is building partnerships and capacity to confront sustainability challenges within the regions in which it operates and at the global level. In 2018, Teck was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the ninth straight year, indicating that Teck's sustainability practices rank in the top 10 per cent of the world's 2,500 largest public companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index.
Learn more about Teck at www.teck.com or follow @TeckResourcesJob Segment:
Recruiting, HR, Social Media, Temporary, Human Resources, Marketing, Contract
- Apply Now
- Apply with LinkedIn
- Please wait...