Job DescriptionCiveo Installations Employees LP
is recruiting for a result driven, customer service-oriented Maintenance Supervisor. Reporting to Sr. Manager, Maintenance and Utilities and based in one of our lodges, the incumbent is responsible for overall supervision of maintenance and repair operations within our Alberta and B.C. operations. Key Responsibilities
- Supervise maintenance and repair projects at the lodge facilities and all included infrastructure.
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of the lodge infrastructure, including machinery, equipment, electrical, mechanical, heating and plumbing systems.
- Supervise, co-ordinate, and schedule activities of trades, machine operators, laborers and sub-contractors.
- Monitor workflow and labor levels to identify manpower requirements, which includes capacity planning and ensuring employees have competency levels and training required to perform the job.
- Ensure operational cost efficiency and effectiveness by managing labor hours and expenditures.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs, including schedules and procedures for maintenance, safety and physical equipment inspections to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Read and interpret drawings, building codes and specifications for existing installations to ensure technical information is current and in compliance with project requirements and legislative standards.
- Ensure maintenance projects are completed as scheduled, which includes planning, prioritization, establishing methods to meet work schedules, coordinating work activities with other departments, and meeting the commitments.
- Develop and maintain standards for building maintenance and quality of services.
- Conduct inspections to ensure safety, quality, and environmental compliance.
- Other Maintenance related administrative duties as required.
- Certified journeyman in a building maintenance related trade, or significant related experience.
- Valid driver's license and clean driver's abstract.
- Min 5 years of directly related supervisory experience.
- Knowledge and skills in MS Windows and MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of JDE or similar Enterprise Software and/or PM scheduling software
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with employees and management at all levels.
- Good project management skills to meet deadlines, minimize cost, and maximize resources.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Great customer service skills, strong focus on quality of services and ability to implement systems and processes for excellence and continuous improvement.
- Strong focus on safety, including personal safety, safety of co-workers, and protection of property on the job in accordance and compliance with company policies, industry standards, and government regulations.
- Flexible to work rotation schedules (Typical 15 days on 13 days off) and to travel as required.
For the successful candidate we will provide a great work environment and total compensation package. In addition, room and board are provided in the assigned camp.
Civeo is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.