11128 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Regina; Saskatoon; Winnipeg
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University
Have many careers in one Firm
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problemsAre you the kind of person who likes to seek challenging opportunities? Then check out this exciting Audit opportunity below!
At Deloitte we value the opportunity to network and build relationships with skilled individuals, even in periods where we are not actively hiring. If you would like to apply to this future opportunity role, and have the required qualifications, you can expect to be contacted by the recruitment team. What will your typical day look like?
We are seeking candidates for our Audit Private team in various levels, for several office locations - Staff Accountant II, Senior Accountant, Manager & Senior Manager levels. You will provide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions, assist in the planning and execution of the audits of financial statements, work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective field.
You will develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients, and continue your professional development to reinforce & expand your chosen career path.About the team
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That's why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You'll develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Completed undergraduate degree; 1-2 years experience (Staff Accountant II), 2-3 years (Senior Accountant), 4-7+ years (Manager/Senior Manager); experience working with private companies, public sector and NPO clients, with relevant exposure to IFRS, ASPE, PSAS and ASNPO
- Successfuly completed CPA or equivalency (Senior & Manager); in-progress for Staff Accountant II
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Is comfortable with occasional travel, and be able to enter the US to work on client assignments when required (when travel is safe to resume)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.