New Graduate Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Kitchener, ON; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Quebec City, QC; Saint John, NB; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters. Are you ready for a challenge? Participate in Quick Start, a two-year talent development program in our Financial Advisory practice, where upon successful completion you will permanently join one of our business lines.What will your typical day look like?
Your first few weeks with us will be dedicated to hands-on, practical training in the consulting methods and financial advisory skills you will need to be successful in your career at Deloitte. Over the following two years, you will participate in a series of three to four month rotations where you become fully embedded in our various business lines. During this time, you will participate in the end-to-end client service lifecycle - from business development to project delivery - while also getting to know the different teams and leaders. As part of the rotational program, you will also benefit from ongoing learning opportunities to further develop and refine your core and technical skills. If desired, an optional CPA-stream is available to allow you to gain the requisite experiences throughout your placements. At the end of the two-years, you will select your preferred business line via two-way match with our leaders.About the team
- The M&A Advisory practice delivers innovative end-to-end services to help our clients achieve their Growth and Succession aspirations at key moments that matter. The team delivers high impact value added services through a multi-faceted service delivery model and by embedding analytics in everything they do.
- Business lines include: Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Value Creation Services, Infrastructure & Capital Projects
- The Forensics practices help clients react quickly and confidently in a crisis, investigation, or dispute. Deloitte forensic specialists use their global network, deep industry experience, and advanced analytical technology to understand and resolve issues. They deliver the proactive advice clients need to reduce the risk of future problems.
- Business lines include: Dispute & Arbitration, Financial Crime, Discovery
- Specialists in Deloitte's Restructuring practice work with clients during times of under-performance, financial distress or liquidity crises. The cross-functional team works to rapidly diagnose the problem, identify immediate stabilizing activities, and address debt-structuring and refinancing needs.
- Business lines include: Restructuring
- The Modeling & Value Advisory practice helps clients uncover and quantify value and apply a financial lens to their most important strategic decisions. By connecting robust market insight and breakthrough technology with the specific industry intelligence across Deloitte's global network, they see beyond what's easily accounted for and help identify value for today and tomorrow.
- Business lines include: Financial Engineering & Modeling, Value Advisory, Performance Marketing
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Strategic Platforms is the engine of innovation within Financial Advisory, working across the business to bring data to the centre of our client propositions and delivering analytic insights. We deliver economic expertise combining analytical foresight with commercial acumen, we shape strategy and policy that unlocks economic, financial and social value.
- Business lines include: Analytic Insights and Economic Advisory
You are someone who:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life Be yourself, and more.
- Is working towards completing an undergraduate degree by September 2023, with outstanding academic credentials
- Demonstrates aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as financial analysis or modeling, market research and analysis, project problem diagnosis & solution development
- Exercises strong communication skills (written and verbal), including experience in conducting research, synthesizing data, writing reports and preparing presentations
- Has excellent problem solving, project management and interpersonal skills and ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Has high proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams etc.)
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. The next step is yours Apply by:
- Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Kitchener, Montreal, Ottawa, Saint John, Toronto, Vancouver:September 18, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST.
- Quebec City: October 9, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST.
To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Embedded, Market Research, Corporate Finance, Developer, Project Manager, Technology, Marketing, Finance
Management and Executive