525 8th Avenue SW
Job Family Group:
Capital Mrkts Sales & Service
The analyst will be expected to provide support to sales teams based in Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton covering a portfolio of clients in diversified, Mining, Oil & Gas, PUI, Government, Financial Institutions and Insurance sectors.
Provides treasury products solutions, advice and expertise tailored to the specific needs of corporate, institutional, and government clients across the globe to manage their cash-flow and capital. Includes access to information, streamlined receivables and payables process, optimizing investments and deposits, correspondent banking, interest rate derivatives, corporate card and spend solutions.
We're here to help
- Acts as the sales contact for the client for sales related questions such as product information, pricing, implementation timeframes and requirements.
- Acts as the key sales contact with the client to gather the required detailed information necessary to move the sale forward in the process, including completing all necessary documentation.
- Provides assistance to the team in pre-sales such as pitch preparation and client research and preparation of prospect and client files for action by the Sales Professional Planning.
- Seeks to develop an understanding of client needs and outcomes.
- Provides materials to support an outstanding client experience.
- Acts timely, efficiently and independently, taking ownership of client satisfaction.
- May include focused calling and pipeline management activities.
- Assists with more complex customer related issues.
- Identifies, records and escalates any potential risk issues and recommend workflow and administrative process alternatives to improve efficiencies and customer service.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Completes quality reports/analyses.
- Applies technical concepts and understands implication of work to client/transaction.
- Develops an understanding of and proficiency in using all required systems and models.
- Provides research and data gathering to Sales team to facilitate solution to the client's/prospect's business and needs.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues as per policies and procedures.
- Tracks implementation requests to keep the process on track.
- Ensures accurate billing to clients. May coordinate client fee billing for third party vendor charges.
- Tracks internal reports and recommends improvements to sales support materials based on findings and feedback.
- Compiles pre-call and post call information packages by accessing internal systems and bank personnel to validate client holdings, pricing, and volumes.
- Assists with sales and service administration and processing ensuring client experience is seamless and opportunities are identified and met.
- Maintains current client information on Bank system/files to ensure client history is accurate and complete.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Provides feedback on, and, supports continuous improvement opportunities.
- Achieves sales and other targets established by business plans.
- Optimizes opportunities through deal teams and sales calls, maximizing business success.
- Considers risk, internal controls and compliance as part of day-to-day accountabilities and adheres to policies and procedures.
- Continuously assesses and improves the work processes for sales and service management, risk management and compliance within prescribed limits to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Influences the strategic direction of the line of business. Collaborates in initiative development and implementation of business, technology, sales and service, channel and product optimization and enhanced customer experience.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Shows initiative, prioritizes work, multi-tasks effectively.
- Displays strong written and oral communication skills.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing