Join our team
We make a real impact. Every day, we connect Canadians and our communities to the people and information that matters most to them. Leading the charge with the latest cutting edge technology and digital services, the TELUS Retail team is one of the company's most dynamic and engaged teams in the country. We are passionate about technology and putting our team members and customers first.Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
You are a charismatic natural leader with a flair for bringing out the best in your Store Managers and their teams! Your ability to flex between leading teams and maximizing store performances will ensure success as you oversee 11 stores across Calgary and Fort McMurray. Furthermore, you will showcase your creative and collaborative nature as you work with sales and channel teams to rollout industry leading marketing programs and events.Here's how
• Drive sales while coaching, training and developing your teams sales skills Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• Inspire staff to live our Customers First Philosophy
• Encourage a culture of collaboration that supports TELUS core values:
• Spirited Teamwork
• Bring an entrepreneurial spirit, encouraging Store Managers to look outside their store and get involved within their communities through events, volunteering and networking
• Passion for Growth
• Courage to Innovate
• Embrace Change & Initiate Opportunity
• Create and maintain a culture that promotes employee engagement through support, recognition, training and performance management
• Implement corporate policy and procedure
• Ensure changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented within your retail locations
• Implement new locations and execution of all related tasks
• Foster a relationship between the stores and support team and identify opportunities to increase profitability of stores
• Minimum of 2 years' experience managing multi-unit locations and/or senior management experience Great-to-haves
• Recognized for your track record of leading and developing engaged teams
• Strong judgement, problem solving skills, and the ability to make difficult decisions
• Passionate about best-in-class customer experiences
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Confident in leveraging your business acumen skills
• Praised for cultivating relationships
• Known to be a creative thinker
• Valid driver's license, vehicle, and ability for frequent travel
• Project Management experience Perks
• Active involvement within the community
• Flexibility to own your own schedule
• Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus Programs, and Vehicle Allowance
• Team Member Share Purchase Plan and Pension plan with generous company matchWho is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Sales and Marketing