Area Sales Manager AB, Edmonton
Ambition never stops..
At IWG, people are the heartbeat of our business, we are ambitious, fun and love what we do! We empower you to bring your whole self to work and enable you to make the best possible decisions for our customers. You're in control - of your role, your development and your career. It's time to make it your own and make a positive change for your working life.
As part of our team, you will ensure we deliver the right outcomes and experiences for our customers, building relationships and taking opportunities to develop yourself and those around you. Candidates with a background in Retail, Health, Hotel & Hospitality transition well into our environment and we actively encourage applications from candidates in these fields.
We are the market leaders...so we are in the best position to sell office space. We want you to join the team to help us keep driving that growth! The Opportunity..
At IWG, our centres offer busy professionals the perfect space in which to work, engage and feel fully enabled. Equipped to cater for their every need, they're built creatively, with the latest equipment and connectivity to support even the most hectic of working demands.
OurArea Sales Managers
are critical to making these centres a success you'll be responsible for an assigned territory to maximise sales. The buildings may be beautiful, and the tech may be top-notch, but it's the people who really make the experiences. If you join us as a Business Development Manager, you'll have the finger in the pulse of your market, be a born networker & strive to overachieve your sales targets every day!
You'll be selling space across a variety of brands in our portfolio, using your negotiation skills to build important long-lasting relationships and close deals while always looking for that next lead. What you'll need; Area Development
- As sales is the name of the game, you should have a background in sales where you've exceeded your targets consistently. You'll continually assess your market and pro-actively hunt for new business every day! We offer a comprehensive induction and lots of training so we will happily consider people from a range of backgrounds and industries, such as retail, hospitality, fitness...anywhere sales is at the heart of the business. Leadership
- You won't be leading a team as a business development manager but you will have to work closely with the operations teams to deliver the best service to our customers. Leadership at IWG means inspiring, caring and nurturing to ensure your people feel motivated to deliver world class customer service, every single day. Tech
- We use a variety of systems and tech in our centres, so you'll need to have a good command of basic IT packages such as MS Office, we will teach you the rest. Problem Solving
- No two days will be the same and each one will throw up interesting twists and turns, with hurdles to overcome. Problem solving is really important and you'll be thinking on your feet, ensuring things always run smoothly. What's in it for you?
- You get to work in an amazing office building with great facilities
- A structured, comprehensive induction and ongoing training to help you settle into your new role and grow your career
- Lots of variety and new challenges - no two days are the same
- An opportunity to run a centre as if it was your own
- Dynamic working environments, with committed teams to build great relationships with
- Generous benefits and salary
- Sales & KPI led bonus & incentives
- We are a truly global business with 3,400 locations in over 120 countries. This means we can over continual development and opportunities for progression including international mobility
- Standard business hours (Mon-Fri)
- A full time, permanent role that you can rely on
Don't delay, apply today!
Sales and Marketing Management and Executive