Temp to Perm Rate: $18 to $22 an hour depending on experience Monday to Friday - Day Shift
Our client is a manufacturer of elevator components. This company is known for their incredible customer service and quality products.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take find their place and make a huge difference in the manufacturing department of this thriving client. This client offers a manufacturing area that is state of the art. If you share passion for superior manufacturing and have experience with working on an assembly line, please apply for this great opportunity.
• Wiring, soldering and crimping
• Intelligently plan work flow.
• Check the quality of parts for accuracy and bring defective parts to the attention of supervisors.
• Follow defined tasks and adhere to specifications.
• Package goods to assure they reach customer securely.
• Recognize and recommend improvements.
• Assembly experience in a CNC environment.
• Mechanical and electrical knowledge is an asset.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Quick and selfsufficient decision making.
• Willing to be trained and can work individually or with a team.
• Willing to grow and adapt to change as this is a newly developed position and we are
a growing company.
Flexibility to incorporate other tasks that do not necessarily belong to the assigned position is expected.
DestinationoneTemp Staffing Inc. Part of the Destinationone Consulting Inc. group of companies. We specialize in Temp, Temp to Perm and Contract Staffing Solutions.
Visit us on line at www.destinationonetemp.com for more opportunities. • • •