3515 Mayor MaGrath Dr S, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1K8A8
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important?
Superstore in Lethbridge, Alberta located at 3515 Mayor MaGrath Drive S., Lethbridge, Alberta, is looking for an Asset Protection Representative. Enjoy an exciting career with one of the largest Asset Protection teams in Canada and help keep our stores a great place for customer's to shop!
Are you detailed oriented, organized, patient, able to work independently and cool under pressure, we have a career for you! Working in a dynamic environment, you will partner with our store management team to ensure product loss is minimized and Asset Protection awareness is on the minds of everyone. Your expertise in safety and investigation contributes to our bottom line, mitigates loss and increases profitability.
Support for you at Loblaw goes far beyond a paycheque. We will reimburse your annual security license costs and support your ongoing career development with in-house training programs and tuition assistance. We offer a competitive pay rate, a 10% Colleague Discount program as well as a company matched Pension Plan, Health Benefits and Employee Stock Purchase Program.As a Asset Protection Representative, You will:
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Deter, detect and apprehend for theft and fraud within our retail locations
- Collaborate with other APRs to investigate provincial or national ORC cases when they arise
- Collaborate with the local police service regularly
- Detect and investigate internal investigations; compile and present evidence for the purpose of court or arbitration
- Detect and identify potential shrink opportunities within our operational core compliance
- Build and maintain store partnership through management meetings & huddles; coach and mentor colleagues regarding Asset Protection policies and procedures
- Participate in conducting store level audits
- Participate in Community Events
- Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends (40 hr. work week with some flexibility around scheduling as the APR plans own schedule which is approved by manager)
How You'll Succeed:
- Valid Provincial Security Guard License required
- Basic understanding of the of Criminal Code of Canada, Trespass to Property Act and Powers of Arrest and CCTV and/or surveillance systems & have a working knowledge of Windows based applications (Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Professional, friendly and approachable demeanor.
- A high degree of initiative and integrity required to be successful in a dynamic environment
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.