A-5016-51 Ave, Red Deer, Alberta, T4N4H5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important?
As a Asset Protection Representative, You will:
• Deter, detect and apprehend for theft and fraud within our retail locations
• Collaborate with other LPRs to investigate provincial or national ORC cases when they arise
• Collaborate with the local police service regularly
• Detect and investigate internal investigations; compile and present evidence for the purpose of court or arbitration
• Detect and identify potential shrink opportunities within our operational core compliance
• Build and maintain store partnership through management meetings & huddles; coach and mentor colleagues regarding Asset Protection policies and procedures
• Participate in conducting store level audits
• Participate in Community Events
• Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends (40 hr. work week with some flexibility around scheduling as the APR plans own schedule which is approved by manager)How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.