Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact. Job Description
Can you inspire a team in building a positive customer and employee experience while ensuring effective delivery of complex credit and investment solutions? Is it fun guiding a team to provide professional financial advice and help customers with their goals and key life events? As an Assistant Branch Manager II,
you will contribute to the TD's success by leading and coaching employees towards achieving operational excellence and personal development objectives. Furthermore, you would be expected to:
- Lead teams in completing investment and unsecured credit compliance transactions and complex activities that affect the bank
- Coach advisory and frontline staff on resolving customer complaints effectively and consistent with customer problem resolution guidelines
- Resolve operational and high-risk issues after determining the most appropriate course of action for resolution while ensuring the team works within regulatory requirements and policies
- Mentor a team on advice-giving strategies and delivering effective customer experience
- Ensure the common areas and advisory spaces of the branch are inviting and approachable for customers
- Meet customer demands and compliance requirements by determining and maintaining accurate employee scheduling
- Contribute to the Legendary Experience in the branch by sharing information, skills, and subject matter expertise with the team members while coordinating team activities effectively
- Work closely with TD partners to help customers meet their financial needs in the best suited manner
- Improve processes and work efficiency of the team by providing ongoing feedback and guidance in line with established codes of conduct while ensuring their performance management activities are undertaken
- Help build a positive and diverse workforce by providing equal and fair opportunity, ensuring timely communication of issues and inspiring good working relationships across TD.
- Undergraduate degree with over 4 years of relevant experience
- Completion of Branch Compliance Officer (BCO) and IFIC or CSC Course
- Extensive knowledge of team, process, and risk management along with advanced understanding of the business
- Proficiency in productivity tools and software tools including MS Office, and internet application
- Strong communication skills to liaise with customers, employee and cross functional teams
- A thorough and accurate decision maker who can exercise good judgement skills when working with confidential information
- A dynamic leader with demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced work environment through strong communication, planning and time management skills
- Good communicator with go-getter attitude
This opportunity is a temporary position for about 15-17 months. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.