Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact. Job Description
Do you thrive in guiding a team aimed at delivering trusted financial advice supporting personal and small business customers? Do you enjoy making a positive difference to your community? As an Assistant Branch Manager I,
you will provide mentorship in the branch to successfully achieve business objectives and help personal and small business customers achieve their dreams.
In a typical day at work, you would:
- Process branch administrative duties and complex transactions related to investments and unsecured credit compliance based on banking solutions, processes and procedures expertise
- Liaise with One TD partners to serve customers in a way that suits their financial needs
- Support the execution of the branch plan and objectives
- Mentor a dynamic team on offering banking solutions and advice-giving strategies to improve the customer experience
- Achieve customer demands and compliance requirements by maintaining employee scheduling while adhering to all policies, procedures and guidelines of conduct
- Assist advisory and frontline staff for efficient resolution of customer complaints within guidelines
- Maintain customer facing areas of the branch as per premises, marketing, and regulatory guidelines
- Resolve operational issues by recommending improvements
- Improve team performance and efficiency by sharing information and subject matter expertise, providing ongoing feedback and ensuring their performance management activities are completed
- Help build informative, positive and diverse work environment by promoting open dialogue and encouraging good working relationships with other functions and teams
- Undergraduate degree with over 3 years of relevant experience
- Completion of Branch Compliance Officer (BCO) and IFIC or CSC Course
- Expert of process, team and risk management
- Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, and internet application
- Strong communication skills to liaise with customers, employee and cross functional teams
- A dynamic decision maker who can exercise discretion and diplomacy in the matters of confidentiality
- A committed leader with demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced work environment through strong organizational, planning and time management skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted: February 20, 2019
Closes: April 21, 2019