We are currently seeking a Two-Person Assistant Resident Manager Team to live and work at one of our properties in Edmonton. This position would require you to live on-site and work four weekdays each week, every second weekend and on-call some evenings.
Key Responsibilities of Assistant Resident Managers
• Cleaning common areas of property (hallways, stairs, elevators)
• Minor maintenance repairs
• Preparing apartments for new residents
• Providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents
• Assisting with leasing suites
What we offer to employees
• Realstar is committed to providing a work-smart environment that supports learning, encourages teamwork and empowers individuals. Realstar has an 85% employee engagement level and is recommended by 87% of employees as a great place to work!
• Competitive salary paid out twice per month by direct deposit
• Rent-free, two bedroom apartment including utilities, cable & parking
• Employer paid benefits (Medical, vision care, life insurance & dental)
• Quarterly bonuses based on property performance
• Annual bonuses based on personal performance
• Recognition awards for years of service
• Opportunity for career development
• Annual holiday parties & summer BBQ’s
• Extensive and ongoing training programs
Requirements of Assistant Resident Managers
• Cleaning experience
• Maintenance skills
• Customer service skills
• Ability to perform in a team environment
Please note that this position is for two people who will live in a shared apartment.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Realstar is committed to reflecting the diverse communities we serve. We encourage applications from our diverse communities, including Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities, LGBTQ+ persons and those who are able to speak fluently in a language(s) other than English.
Realstar supports equal opportunity initiatives. Accommodation will be provided in all stages of the hiring process. Contact us for any accommodation requests, and we will work with you to meet your needs.