JOB DESCRIPTION: Key responsibilities of a Shoppers Drug Mart Assistant Front Store Manager include:
•Assists the Front Store Manager in managing the human, physical and financial resources of the front store and ensuring that store objectives are achieved;
•interfacing with other departments to ensure achievement of store objectives;
•providing leadership and guidance to store staff in exceptional customer service.
- Post secondary education;
- proven leadership and staff management abilities;
- superior interpersonal skills;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong understanding of SPLH principles;
- thorough understanding of and ability to execute merchandising standards;
- efficient time management abilities;
- effective organization and planning skills;
- computer literacy;
- commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
WORK HOURS: Flex schedule - some weekends and evenings
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. At Shoppers Drug Mart, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
For system use only - do not remove:
Return to Search