In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonalds history. In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about the chance to work for one of the worlds most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then wed love to hear from you.YOU.
You understand that service isnt just a transaction. Its about making a connection. You dont lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation youre able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the worlds best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- McDonald's Experience an Asset
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience at an assistant manager level
- Previous quick service experience
- Valid drivers license, good driving record, reliable and insured transportation
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Strong conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Available to work all shifts and weekends
- Good references
- Excellent People Skills
- Knowledge of Food Cost and Inventory
- Knowledge of Scheduling
- Guest- centric Customer service