Assistant ManagerOur offer
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
Your vibe and experience
- Full time, any time availability
- Responsible for operational programs including scheduling, training, food ordering/ inventory, and equipment maintenance
- Guest recovery
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and sanitary environment for your guests, your team, and yourself
- Managing and leading a team of Managers and Crew Members
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
Previous managerial experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated.
You lead by example and are accountable. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for yourself and your team. When confronted with a situation, you can assess and problem-solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests. You are tech- savvy, comfortable navigating a computer and programs such as excel and word.
Restaurants and Food Service