Requisition ID: []
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. What your role will be... Assistant Manager Job Purpose
We are seeking an individual who believes in thinking differently. An individual who uses creativity and innovation to inspire people to come up with new and better ways of doing things. An individual who is customer centric and committed to providing clients with an experience that is better than they have ever had before. We seek a person who brings passion, energy and enthusiasm to the job every single day. Key Job Accountabilities
Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer's journey by:
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer needs, listening to understand what they are asking for;
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice;
- Building customer's comprehensive plans using a holistic approach to help them achieve their goals;
- Nurturing strong, long-standing relationships;
- Developing, retaining and growing the branch business by delivering against individuals and team sales goals that support a positive customer experience.
Education and Other Requirements
- Ability to build strong customer relationships;
- Develop personalized financial strategies including day-to-day banking, investments and borrowing solutions;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets in a fast paced environment that align to a customer's stated goals.
- Required Mutual Funds accreditation and Branch Compliance Officer's course.
Location(s): Canada : Alberta : Spruce Grove
As Canada's international bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. Scotiabankers hail from over 120 countries, speak more than 100 languages and serve over 23 million customers globally. As a highly diverse company, we know that an inclusive environment for employees and customers helps everyone achieve their best. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide a positive recruitment experience. Job Segment:
Assistant Manager, Bank, Banking, Manager, Management, Finance