Great news! Someone thinks you are the right fit for the McDonald's team.
People are the foundation of what we do. So, when one of our crew puts forward someone they think would be an excellent fit for our team, we are always excited to meet them.
As your friend has likely already told you, we are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?Job Description
How about the chance to work for one of the world's most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOU.
You understand that service isn't just a transaction. It's about making a connection. You don't lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you're able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
QualificationsCandidates should have:
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world's best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
-1 to 2 years of restaurant-related experience
- Excellent service skills in a fast paced environment
- Previous restaurant knowledge would be an asset
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Flexibility with work schedule - must be available for all shifts including weekends
- Able to train, motivate and lead staff
- An understanding of labour cost and food costs would be a benefit
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skillsAdditional InformationAbout Us
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers,offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Management and Executive