Become part of an iconic brand and a dynamic, commercially driven global business. The Body Shop is always on the lookout for unique individuals to be a part of their growing and supportive team. Assistant Manager
Working closely with the Shop Manager to achieve shop sales targets while achieving individual sales goals. More specifically, you will:
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the shop as per The Body Shop’s operational standards including the completion of all audit documentation
- Complete business reports accurately and on time as directed by the Shop Manager and District Manager
- Assist in the recruitment, retention, training & development of high performing and diverse teams
- Provide on-going coaching, training and development for the shop team using The Body Shop Retail Academy training materials and selling techniques for on-boarding new and current employees
What skills/experience will make you a great team member?
- Experience in a customer service and/or beauty environment and working with both sales and service targets
- Working knowledge of shop operation processes
- Demonstrated success in driving sales by leading and motivating a team
- Resourceful, flexible and the proven ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- The capacity to work flexible hours, including holidays, evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the business
- Basic computer skills
What are the benefits of joining our team?
- Medical, dental and eye benefits after three months
- 2 weeks vacation
- Working with a supportive team of passionate individuals
The Body Shop is passionate about what they do and proud of their unique heritage. If you’re looking to work with like minded individuals in a supportive working environment, apply now!