A growing locally owned Property Management Company is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Property Manager (APM) to join its team. The APM will work directly with the Property Manager and assist in the day to day functions of property management plus assist with the administration, maintenance, operation/improvement of the property portfolio.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensuring that properties are properly maintained and conduct physical inspections, including vacant space and deficiency inspections.
- Developing and maintaining excellent tenant-landlord relations by responding in-person when necessary, or by phone/email to tenant concerns and requests for property management services.
- Coordination of repairs and maintenance either through internal maintenance personnel, trades or sub-contractors.
- Perform all necessary functions relating to tenant ”Move-In” and “Move-Out”.
- Working with annual contracts for services, defining the bid process and working with potential bidders for items such as: snow removal, landscaping and maintenance.
- Managing purchase orders, processing invoices for payment including tenant charge backs and assisting in the collection of tenant arrears.
- Commercial property management experience
- Commercial real estate experience
- Independent, self-starter with excellent time management and task prioritization skills, detail oriented and well-organized
- Competent knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office applications such as: Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Previous experience with accounting and property management software such as Yardi and E-Maint is preferred and beneficial
- Excellent customer service focus, superior communication skills
- Exhibit diplomacy, patience, flexibility, adaptability and confidentiality
We offer a full-time, Monday to Friday career opportunity with an attractive compensation, benefits and bonus package.
Posted: September 28, 2017
Closes:November 27, 2017