What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities Edmonton Arena District branch is currently seeking an Associate Advisor to join a well-established advisory team. You will deepen client relationships by offering sound advice and support to clients and to the Investment Advisors. Identifying and assisting growth of new business opportunities will also be key.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Coordinate meetings and events for the Investment Advisors with clients and prospects: help determine agenda and key topics, prepare documentation, execute post-meeting work
- Provide proactive client service on the phone and in person, respond to client inquiries
- Identify opportunities for new business as well as among existing client base for asset consolidation or referrals
- Conduct ongoing research on markets and investments, providing regular updates to the advisory team
- Review portfolios regularly and rebalance them with guidance from the advisory team
- Coordinate activities with wealth management and insurance specialists and in-branch consultants: schedule, track progress, follow up
- Approval as a Registered Representative (RR) with IIROC
- Post-Secondary Education
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to learn new technology and an understanding of social media
What's in it for you?
- 4 years or more of professional experience within investment industry
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly-developed client service skills
- Financial Planning designation or experience, an asset
- Comfortable working in a team enviroment
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Address:Edmonton Arena District
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type:Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):0
Platform:Wealth ManagementReq ID:373337
Sales and Marketing