Express Employment Professionals – Surrey/ Langley office is currently seeking a sales representative who builds long-term relationships on a foundation of honesty, integrity and professionalism. Our office is about achievement, continuous learning, being the best but having fun in the process and team-oriented individuals who are committed to each other’s success.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are career-minded with a strong interest in sales and are ready to take
ownership of your career direction, this is a great opportunity for you.
Leaders who enjoy inspiring and motivating others will be a great fit to our
team. Individuals who exemplify confidence and have the drive to produce great results will be rewarded well.
The core competency for this position is to increase sales by help companies become more successful through our various HR solutions
• Develops and maintains sources of information about new business opportunities
• Conducts in person and telemarketing calls to prospective clients to obtain pertinent information from the company and to secure new business
• Attend and present at functions such as career fairs, professional association meetings, chambers of commerce
• Execute sales plan and marketing campaigns
• Follow up with proposals, agreement, and new client information
• Communicate with internal staff about the prospective clients needs
Client Management Process:
• Conduct Quality Control checks
• Advise internal staff regarding client problems
• Client facility tours
• Build relationships with new, past and current clients
• Facilitate the hiring process of candidates at client companies
• Identifying the particular needs of existing and prospective clients.
• Utilizing presentation, telemarketing, direct mail and other sales techniques to secure or expand business.
Community Service and Involvement
• Participation in civic and professional organizations
• Represent Express at local job fairs, community services, and career days
• Speaks to various schools, groups and other potential recruiting sources
Sales Support Activity
• Document sales calls
• Communicate daily with internal staff client pertinent information
• Analyze individual accounts and prepare forecasts
• Provide recommendations to develop and revise marketing strategy
• Honest and Ethical with strong work ethic
• Passionate about work, business and helping people
• Experience in a business to business, customer service, outside or inside sales and/or recruiting experience.
• Selling skills and the willingness to develop those skills
• Ability to identify and reach decision makers
• Completion of post-secondary education in a related field or years of experience demonstrating progressive responsibility
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Proven problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
• Enthusiastic and optimistic attitude
• Ability to manage and grow customer accounts.
• Able to work independently yet be a strong team contributor.
• Proven record of meeting and exceeding goals
• Strong initiative and ability to think on your feet
• competitive, self-motivated individuals who have the drive to be the best.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and thrives under pressure to meet deadline
You must have your own car
This is a Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm job
There is a very competitive base hourly wage plus commission
Should you wish to join the Express family, please forward your resume and cover letter to terry.stewartNiven.email@example.com" target="_blank">@expresspros.com
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...