Permanent Reference code
:103583 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Ottawa; Quebec City; Regina; Saint John; Saskatoon; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver; Winnipeg Our Purpose
Have many careers in one Firm.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life Are you interested in joining Deloitte's People Experience team? Keep reading!What will your typical day look like?
The Bilingual HR Representativewill:
About the team
- Complete administrative tasks for employee lifecycle events including, but not limited to, benefits, hiring, leaves, mobility, compensation, transfers and departures;
- Manage a high volume of requests in an efficient and timely manner to meet daily/weekly quotas and service level agreements;
- Ensure accuracy of employee data and awareness of downstream system impacts;
- Respond to queries in line with Deloitte's processes and policies in a fast-paced environment; Provide professional and positive client interactions with employees and Partners;
- Offer support and advice to clients on various HR topics.
Talent Services is a centralized team, that is the face of HR to the business and delivers people inquiry, intake management, program services, and people leader services. With a focus on the employee journey, this team delivers end-to-end operational experiences through defined processes that are standard for all business segments.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our shared values
- Bilingualism in English and French (written and spoken) required
- 1+ years of experience in a corporate working environment (HR, administration/call center, professional services);
- HR Degree/Diploma or relevant degree is preferred;
- Proficient with HR systems and technology - experience using a case management system (ServiceNow) and HRIS (PeopleSoft) is preferred; Self-starter with demonstrated ability to prioritize, communicate effectively and meet deadlines in a timely and customer-centricmanner;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Equity, Developer, HR, ERP, Call Center Representative, Finance, Technology, Human Resources, Customer Service