We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
CIBC's Wood Gundy team is the full-service brokerage division of CIBC serving our high net worth clientele. As a Branch Assistant, you will provide ongoing support to the Branch Manager and their team through managing the reception area of the Wood Gundy Branch and provide excellent customer service to clients. You will also ensure the efficiency of the operations of the branch through a wide range of administrative activities.How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Client Engagement - Connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Enhance relationships by collaborating with your team and providing administrative support to ensure client needs are met. Respond to requests by answering questions and providing an exceptional experience.
- Relationship Building - Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities. Work closely with your team to connect clients with the right opportunities.
- Innovation - Make an impact by assisting in problem solving and finding solution and often going above and beyond in assisting to find a resolution.
- Administrative Support - Maintaining compliance standards in client dealings/client files. Conduct administrative activities and engage in administrative processes associated with branch management.
What CIBC Offers
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- You have a degree/diploma in Business; CSC is an asset
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Edmonton-10180-101st Street Employment Type