Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact. Job Description
Do you enjoy supervising a large team of dynamic professionals to ensure smooth branch operations? Are you a local market leader who can mentor the team to deliver extraordinary customer experience in a fast-paced work environment? If so, this could be the career opportunity for you. We're seeking a visionary to build, mentor and advise the team towards achieving professional and personal development objectives.
As a Branch Manager III,
- Support TD's strategic priorities by coaching managers on advice-giving strategies on banking solutions
- Act as the leader in administering change management, performance management, and the talent pipeline for the development of the team
- Improve customer experience by understanding their financial needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Ensure employee scheduling is in place to handle customer demands
- Coach the team on handling customer issues consistent with applicable guidelines and escalating non-standard activities, as necessary
- Lead the overall success of your branch by providing leadership in public events and building effective relationship with new and current customers
- Manage highly complex branch duties related to mutual funds, real estate secured credit, and other compliance-related issues
- Communicate national, regional and district level strategies with the team to ensure branch strategies are in line with TD
- Supervise the execution of an annual business plan to deliver results aligned with business strategies
- Develop and execute process enhancements within budget for enhancing customer experience
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to deliver One TD solutions
- Manage employee risk by ensuring the team follow all human resources guidelines and reporting discrepancies to the appropriate partners
- Provide leadership and guidance to a high performing team through developing and handling talent and growing team expertise in alignment with business objectives
- Help build an informative and positive work environment by sharing skills and knowledge, promoting open dialogue and motivating the team to achieve common goals and objectives
- Undergraduate degree with over 7 years of relevant experience including people management
- Completion of Branch Compliance Officer (BCO) and IFIC or CSC Course
- Advanced knowledge of investing and credit processes, policies, programs and systems to identify, track and resolve gaps effectively
- Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, and internet application
- Strong communication skills to liaise with customers, employee and cross functional teams
- A positive influencer and dynamic decision maker who can keep the team together and foster its ability to work together as a whole while exercising discretion in confidential matters
- A visionary leader with strong communication, planning and team management skills and demonstrated experience of effective coaching and mentorship, positive and enthusiastic attitude, and effective people management skills
This opportunity is a contract position that will finish at the end of July 2020.Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.