10180 101 Street, Suite 800
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & Service
As a Branch Operations Administrator you will support the BMO Nesbitt Burns branch and/or region in achieving business objectives by providing effective operational support and management of sales compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Organizes and files records of office activities and business transactions.
- Administers a filing system to ensure the availability of reports, forms, and other documentation.
- Creates, maintains, and enters information into databases.
- Assists with the coordination and processing of work orders for equipment warranties, maintenance, and repairs (e.g. documents, tracks, and communicates maintenance requests to appropriate areas for execution).
- Maintains office supplies inventory and orders.
- Schedules meetings and coordinates meeting facilities and set-up.
- Liaises with internal and external partners to coordinate changes to premises (e.g. relocations, office planning) with minimal interruptions to business operations.
- Identifies and escalates all irregularities and discrepancies to management.
- Performs various operational activities to meet business objectives, client needs, and maintain overall service levels.
- Provides administrative/operational support including financial and transactional processing and reporting, account processing and documentation, compliance processing, and other related activities; ensures proper documentation and administration of decisions.
- Meets high quality service standards to maximize relationship retention and growth.
- Identifies and escalates all irregularities and discrepancies to management and compliance as per guidelines.
- Follows through on risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers' assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensure an effectively run function.
- Protects the Bank's assets and complies with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements.
- Completes standardized tasks under supervision.
- Performs initial problem solving within given rules/limits & escalates when required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable.
- Basic knowledge learned on the job.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Basic (in business environment).
- Organization skills - Basic (in business environment).
- Collaboration & team skills - Basic (in business environment).
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians