Ready to deliver superior process support? Position Overview:
• Liaise with internal partners in order to understand their short and long term business plans
• Develop material forecasts based on historical data and business plans to support internal partner requirements
• Establish forecasting and replenishment parameters that drive inventory replenishment
• Manager product life cycle from introduction to discontinuance
• Authorize inventory replenishment based on business plans and inventory performance targets What YOU Will Do:
In order to be successful, the successful candidate will be required to optimize inventory levels ensuring that the proper balance is maintained between customer service levels, inventory investment and operational efficiencies. Success will be measured by monitoring:
• Availability to Promise levels
• Surplus levels
• Customer feedback Qualifications: What YOU Will Bring:
• Demonstrate readiness to render decisions that influence others; makes judgements, takes action, and stands behind decisions made
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communications, overall; listens well and presents ideas effectively both when speaking and writing
• Demonstrates an overall capacity to achieve through initiative, hard work and determination
• Demonstrates an ability to analyze situations and engage in problem solving; can conceptualize a challenge and then work towards possible solutions
• Demonstrate the ability to work under ambiguous circumstances and extrapolate data in order to select the appropriate course of action
• Advanced knowledge of MS applications, particularly Excel & Powerpoint
• Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment and take on a leadership role Required Professional Designation/Certification/Experience:
• University Degree
• PMAC or APICS certified or currently enrolled in either program is a preference
• LSS (Lean Six Sigma) Training is a preference
• 4 years progressive experience in Supply Chain management with emphasis on Inventory Management Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.