Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Business Banking is a dynamic division within TD. Our Quest is to become the #1 Business Bank in Canada with our team of Better Business Bankers devoted to meeting our customers' financial needs with confidence - one customer, one community at a time Job Description
Reporting into the Team Manager, BBS you will engage small business customers in conversations to understand and meet their current Business Account opening, Term and Trust Products and Signing officer Changes needs and ensure customer problems as it relate to Business Account Openings and Business signing Officer changes are handled appropriately the first time.
- Provide inbound and/or outbound sales support to customers in a non-face to face environment
- Open Business Account and complete Business signing authority Changes for New and existing Business customers over the phone using digital technology
- Promote and offer advice on Business Account plan option that are suitable to each customers Day to Day transactional needs
- Follow all end to end procedures accurately for Business Account opening and Signing Officer Changes to avoid any compliance issues
- Ensure documentation that is prepared / completed is accurate and properly reflects client / business intentions
- Identify small business credit and credit card opportunities
- Submit & fulfill all credit requests where total business exposure is less than $50,000
- Submitting business credit requests will require a high-level understanding of business financials and credit policy
- Fulfilling credit requests will require preparing and obtaining electronic consent on SBB specific security documentation
- Implements sales and customer service procedures and approaches to complete work
- Review iCal appointment bookings to ensure preparation in advance of customer appointment
- Explore and refer additional customer needs to appropriate partners, that may include Senior BBS, Merchant, Account Mangers of Small Business and Remote Account Managers of Small Business.
- Assume responsibility to minimize operational and regulatory risk by complying with Bank and industry Code of Conduct
- 2 years or more experience in direct to customer phone channel
- Prior experience in Small Business Banking product and services an asset
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is an asset
- A self-starter who works independently in a dynamic work environment through strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skill
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing