Business Center Clerk
Reference ID: 15448BR
Broaden your horizons with bright ideas
Our Internal Firm Services:
Our Internal Firms Services are professionals who provide strategic advice to our business leaders. This empowers our business and helps us work collaboratively on strategies, solutions and programs that support the firm.
The Opportunity: Business Centre Clerk, Calgary
Our Calgary office has an opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and reliable candidate to join our team as a Receptionist & Business Centre Clerk. This is a joint role, and in addition to your receptionist responsibilities this role works closely in our business centre to support the Operations team as needed.
This role is responsible for providing quality front desk reception and behind the scenes services to internal and external clients. This includes:
• Answer incoming calls
• Greet any clients or visitors at the Reception area and provide directions as required
• Printing, circulating correspondence, filing and photocopying
• Meeting and catering services, maintaining kitchens and supply areas
• Mail handling and distribution, couriers
• Other office services support such as assisting with office moves, etc.
This position will best suit an individual who is detail oriented, accurate, and enthusiastic about the work -- which can be both routine and non-routine, customer-service and team oriented, and possess the flexibility to adapt to all needs as required.
Please note: heavy lifting and moving of boxes weighing up to 50 lbs. is required on the job.
• High school diploma
• Previous reception and customer service experience, preferably in an office environment.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, effective listening skills and a friendly professional customer service approach to providing high quality service
• The ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
• A flexible and positive attitude and be able to adapt quickly to changing demands and pressures
• Excellent time management, organization, task prioritization and problem solving skills
Why Work for PwC
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, the opportunities available to you at PwC will help you realize your career aspirations.
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
PwC: the Opportunity of a Lifetime
Posted: April 21, 2019
Closes: June 20, 2019