Business Centre Clerk
Reference ID: 70451WD
Proactively support the market team and provide necessary support to internal teamsServe as the internal \"single point of contact\" for administrative needsArrange travel, schedule meetings, prepare agendas, and respond to routine correspondenceMaintain records or files and respond to visitors and telephone callsProvide services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Operations
Job Description & Summary
A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients. We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
Our Office Services team is responsible for managing the well being of our office environment as well as responding to office requests from PwC partners and staff to help keep the office running smoothly.
At the Administrative level, you'll support our engagement teams from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Our Calgary office has an opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and reliable candidate to join our team as a Receptionist & Business Centre Clerk. This is a joint role, and in addition to your receptionist responsibilities this role works closely in our business centre to support the Operations team as needed.
This role is responsible for providing quality front desk reception and behind the scenes services to internal and external clients. This includes:
• Answer incoming calls
• Greet any clients or visitors at the Reception area and provide directions as required
• Printing, circulating correspondence, filing and photocopying
• Meeting and catering services, maintaining kitchens and supply areas
• Mail handling and distribution, couriers
• Other office services support such as assisting with office moves, etc.
This position will best suit an individual who is detail oriented, accurate, and enthusiastic about the work -- which can be both routine and non-routine, customer-service and team oriented, and possess the flexibility to adapt to all needs as required.
Please note: heavy lifting and moving of boxes weighing up to 50 lbs. is required on the job.
• High school diploma
• Previous reception and customer service experience, preferably in an office environment.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, effective listening skills and a friendly professional customer service approach to providing high quality service
• The ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
• A flexible and positive attitude and be able to adapt quickly to changing demands and pressures
• Excellent time management, organization, task prioritization and problem solving skills
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
(if blank, certifications not specified)
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Posted: June 22, 2019
Closes: August 21, 2019