We are looking for a qualified Business Consultant to join our team! As a Business Consultant, you will be responsible for helping our clients reform and improve their operations and support their business by providing various business solutions.
In addition, you will undertake and manage projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources, ideas or motives to perform them in-house.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and manage business projects for clients
- Based on clients' requirement, work on projects related to recruiting, payroll, production, budgeting, promotional campaigns etc.
- Communicate with and meet with clients when needed
- Perform initial assessments for each client before the project begins
- Collect as much information about the client's business as possible
- Understand clients' needs and wants
- Perform research using shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.
- Constantly recommend solutions for improvement
- Develop detailed business plans
- Determine the project's KPIs
- Track KPIs and prepare reports
Requirements and Qualifications
- 4 years of experience as the business consultant or similar role
- Critical thinker
- Problems solver
- Great negotiation skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of diverse business areas and fields such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with business management software such as CRM and ERP
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- MSc/MA in a specialized business field is a plus
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus
Management and Executive