About the Role
RPMGlobal is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to drive customer engagement, identify and qualify opportunities, and grow business with existing and prospective customers.
The successful candidate will be required to increase customer engagement in established and prospective accounts. This newly created role will be responsible for promoting and developing RPM capabilities within RPM clients, along with developing prospective accounts in Western Canada.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a background selling software within the mining and/or capital intensive industries with the ability to build strong customer/dealership relationships across differing levels of management.
This is a permanent, full-time role based out of RPMs Calgary, Canada location.
Regular domestic and international travel is a requirement of this role.
- Client Management
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by consistently managing client expectations.
- Act as the primary contact for the resolution of customer issues within accounts.
- Develop account plans which align customer strategies with RPM solutions and value propositions.
- Achieve assigned quarterly/annual sales quota for enterprise software licenses and services in assigned accounts/regions.
- Cultivate a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads, and managing the existing customer base.
- Create and execute sales campaigns to targeted customers using internal and external databases.
- Communicate and present RPM’s integrated software solutions to a variety of business stakeholders, industry contacts, and business partners.
- Work as part of the North American Sales team to coordinate proposals and solutions.
- Drive the development and implementation of account plans, design customer engagement and relationship strategies, prioritize the opportunities and execute relationships in line with account plans.
- Build long term partnerships with key management, solution and channel partners.
- Sales Administration
- Participate in the creation and delivery of maintenance proposals for designated key customers.
- Effectively utilize CRM to manage customer contacts, opportunities, and leads.
- Creation and maintenance of reports on sales efforts within the region.
- Leveraging customer relationship management tools to manage the entire sales cycle, prioritize activities, and provide accurate forecasting information.
- Manage, create, deliver and invoice all maintenance within the region.
You will have:
- Experience working in or with the mining industry is mandatory requirement of this role.
- Experience managing accounts within an Enterprise level software sales environment.
- An extensive proven track record of achieving software sales targets.
- Marketing and sales conversion experience within complex selling environments.
- Exposure to, or knowledge of, RPM software solutions.
- Tertiary qualification in Mining or Software Engineering.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a high degree of self-motivation to succeed and grow the business.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Eligibity to work in Canada.
RPMGlobal is the mining industry's leading advisory, enterprise technology and training provider.
Our global Advisory Team are the trusted advisors the mining industry turns to. We deliver impartial, expert advice during a mine's lifecycle from exploration to mine closure including project feasibility and funding, as well as mine development and operations.
We are the market leader in enterprise solutions from mine planning to execution. We have the most advanced scheduling tools in the industry along with leading simulation, costing and execution solutions in both production and maintenance all built on the industry's only Enterprise Planning Framework (EPF).
Please, no agencies or recruiters.