Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: Reporting to the General Manager, Rentals & Used Operations, the Business Development Manager - Rental Services position is responsible for growing the rental dealer territory and market share with existing, potential and new customers for our rental services division within Finning (Canada).
This individual will actively participate in strategy and implementation of business development with regional branch leadership and will work closely with the rental sales force to drive new customers, market opportunities as well lead development and growth with strategic partnerships. This position will require traveling across Finning territory to visit customer operations or offices in the line developing/building business relationships and opportunities.
If you are an individual who has a track record of rising above the challenges and exceeding the desired results, then please apply.
- Collect, filter, and provide an initial assessment of development opportunities for Finning Rental, including but not limited to new market opportunities, new rental asset investment, and acquisitions.
- Develop and grow key account management which includes customer relationship management and contract management.
- Lead target setting for Rental reps and Counter Service reps as it relates to growing and retaining customers. Utilize CRM and performance scorecards. Play a key role in working with Rental reps to hunt and uncover new business opportunities.
- Accountable for growing revenue as defined in the annual budget.
- Establishing and cultivating an external network for potential business development opportunities of value for Finning, including customers, competitors, partners and suppliers.
- Develop and implement effective reporting to keep project stakeholders and senior management informed on key project metrics.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field.
- 7-10 year of experience in a business development environment.
- Strong coaching, leadership and attention to details skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Excellent communication, persuasion and networking skillset.
- Strong knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and performance management.
- Must have experience in strategic planning and implementation, and a comprehensive understanding of marketing principles and practices.
- Must possess strong leadership and motivational capabilities, and excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.