We are hiring a remote customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, processing orders, modifications, and escalating complaints across various communication channels. To excel in this role, it's important to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
For the customer service representative role, the requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, the ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset, comfort with using computers, and experience in customer support.
Administrative Customer Service and Support Management and Executive