[[Permanent]] Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Are you an outgoing and intrinsically motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to recruit top talent at Canada's leading professional services firm?
As part of the Talent Acquisition team at Deloitte, the Campus Recruitment Advisor works in partnership with the business to develop a tailored recruitment strategy of targeted events and programs to ensure an exceptional candidate experience on campus. Specific Accountabilities:
- Develops and executes a targeted campus strategy to attract top tier candidates and build a pipeline of early year talent.
- Identifies and builds relationships with top talent through a tailored recruitment strategy of targeted events and programs, fosters relationships with key campus contacts, and provides advisory to local business leaders to ensure a strong partnership.
- Owns the relationships with the local business leaders, and ensures regular communication and advisory.
- Fosters relationships with campus representatives, inclusive of: career centers, professors, and student groups, aligned to their service line.
- Develops a tailored campus strategy that is aligned to their service line, inclusive of: annual recruitment cycle, program and event participation, targeted school plans, on-campus presence.
- Attends programs and events and ensures that the tailored strategy is being effectively executed.
- Owns the offer process and attends interview debriefs as requested, leveraging the Campus Coordinators as needed.
- Tracks spending against their strategy.
- Provides ongoing insights and analytics, and prepares Campus Debriefs presented to local business leaders and Campus Leadership.
- Identifies and builds relationships with top talent, ensures there is a pipeline of identified early year top candidates and fosters those relationships.
- Represents the firm as a brand ambassador and ensures an exceptional experience for both clients and candidates.
- Participates in Campus Projects throughout the year.
External Posting Qualifications Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant Campus Recruitment experience
- Exceptional organization and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables
- Strong ability to develop relationships with key business partners
- Superb planning and an ability to execute complex initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy, dynamic individual with the ability to excel in a fast paced professional services environment
- Strong computer skills (all Microsoft Office products)
- Open to travel
- Ability to work varied hours including overtime where necessary
- Bilingualism an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply