Career in Healthcare Security
Reference ID: 315936
Seeking entry level healthcare security guards, no experience is required, will help through the training and licensing process for a security license with starting wages of $16.00 - $17.00 per hour for full time employees.
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experiences and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! Whether you're an experienced security professional, working towards a career in law enforcement, or have never considered security before, if you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Minimum Job Requirements
• Ability to obtain a valid security license
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Ability to walk 18/20km and stairs
Healthcare Security Guards work at a variety of health facilities. The job may be physically and emotionally demanding due to the various emergencies and the stress they may bring. This job requires applicants to work a 4 on 4 off rotation both days and overnight shifts, including weekends.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
• Access control within and out of the facilities and report or investigate
• While on patrol, monitor risks such as unlocked doors, blocked entrances and
exits, mechanical issues, hazardous material and additional breaches of
• Monitor patient safety and report and changes to Protective Services and/or
• Monitoring situations, cameras, property and events
• Report and all incidents reported as per specific site regulations
• Respond to alarms and emergency calls for assistance
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills while remaining professional
with a tactful demeanor.
• Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain routine logs
• Ability to make immediate decisions, while maintaining composure in
emergency response situations with minimal supervision
• Discretion when handling confidential and private information.
• The ability to perform under pressure and in adversity.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Non Violent Physical Crisis Intervention
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid Security Licence
Additional Information / Benefits
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers. Only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Educational Assistance
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Posted: January 15, 2019
Closes: March 16, 2019