Career in Retail Security
Reference ID: 315942
Seeking entry level security guards, no experience is required, will help through the training and licensing process for a security license with starting wages of $15.00 per hour for full time employees depending on experience.
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experiences and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! Whether you're an experienced security professional, working towards a career in law enforcement, or have never considered security before, if you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Minimum Job Requirements
• Ability to obtain a valid security license
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Ability to walk 18/20km and stairs
Retail Security Guards work at variety of shopping and service sites. This job may be physically demanding due to the size of the buildings. This job requires applicants to be able to work 2 of the 3 shifts (day, afternoon and night).
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide exceptional customer service and assistance and sustain effective relationships with clients, tenants and patrons
• Write clear and detailed reports including incident, emergency, liability and day to day reports
• Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations and contact emergency responders
• Provide first aid and medical response when required to any person(s)
• Perform regular foot patrols to ensure personnel, building and equipment security
• Utilize two way radios and computer applications to communicate site activates
• Exercise crowd control and evict trespassers
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• A strong working knowledge of non-violent crisis intervention and de-
• Strong observational skills
• Ability to make immediate decisions, while maintaining composure in
emergency response situations with minimal supervision
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Non Violent Physical Crisis Intervention
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid Security Licence
Additional Information / Benefits
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers. Only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
*** Upcoming hiring fair on September 7th and 8th 2018. Please refer to www.paladinsecurity.com/careers later this month for more details and to start applying! Our entire hiring team will be on site for interviewing and on the spot hiring! ***
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Educational Assistance
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Posted: February 15, 2019
Closes: April 16, 2019