Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
The Channel Account Manager will build and promote the Company's position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management, specifically through the Service Provider community in the territory. Must be a key contributor to the revenue growth of the region, and manage to the company growth targets. Accountable for managing all service provider sell through partnerships within the guidelines of Fortinet's channel programs, spearheading new business development and successfully developing alliances with key solution provider accounts. Will motivate, educate and train the partners in the Company's products and technologies. Expand sales with by building business plans including MDF strategy, account penetration strategy and profitability targets.
• Manage key Fortinet Service Provider partners in the region
• Develop western Canadian Service Provider sell through business by:
- Working with Service Provider product management groups to develop product and services offerings leveraging Fortinet products as part of their GTM strategy.
- Work with Service Provider sales teams to ensure they are adequately trained and knowledgeable about our products to position our solutions with their clients.
- Work with Fortinet and Service Provider sales teams to jointly identify and close business opportunities together.
• Build revenue and non revenue business plans with these partners. Provide ongoing sales and technical trainings to these partners. Build marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues with development funds.
• Act as key channel strategist to regional sales managers within region.
• Partner with Fortinet marketing and engineering teams to drive revenue growth within region. Provide geographic channel coverage for the region Carry quarterly and annual revenue targets.
• 5+ years channel sales and territory management in networking or security sectors.
• Experience building business and marketing plans with partners.
• Must have experience in delivering sales trainings, and experience in working in a fast pace environment with revenue responsibilities.
• Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.