Casual Bus Driver
First Canada, our nation's largest provider of bus passenger transportation, has openings for a 'Casual Bus Driver', in and around the Hinton, Alberta area. Previous experience is required. This position would be ideal for retirees and self employed people with flexible schedules.You will:
- Enjoy interacting with people;
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor;
- Drive a small bus or company non-revenue vehicles in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the contracted service area within a daily assigned time schedule;
- Maintain the appearance of the interior of the bus;
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required;
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all accidents, and communicate with dispatch as required;
- Assumes any and all other duties assigned.
- A minimum Class 4 Alberta Drivers Licence;
- The ability to obtain Operator's Licence with required endorsements;
- A record of safe and responsible driving over the past 5 years;
- A good general knowledge of the demographics of the service area;
- A clean, "No Contraventions" Driver's Abstract;
- To be able to pass vulnerable sector records check;
- To be able to pass drug and alcohol testing.
- Transit environment: early, split & late shifts may be required;
- Safety focused, clean respectful environment;
- Interaction with the public.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Posted: July 16, 2018
Closes: September 14, 2018