Job Skills / Requirements Duties & Responsibilities
• Receive and record all incoming telephone calls from employees, managers, clients or the public
• Respond to callers and action requests as necessary using the procedures specific to the Parking Operations Centre.
• Assist patrons and employees by phone with access and egress from the hospital parking facilities.
• Provide any required information or directions to callers.
• Generate "Do Not Ticket" orders and prepare Honour Notices in lieu of payment for parking services
• Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of AHS hospital parking facilities across the province.
• Communicate any maintenance concerns with payment machines, access gates, or other equipment to maintenance staff on site
• Communicate any parking related enforcement concerns to site-based enforcement officers and mobile patrols as necessary
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned Requirements:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong administrative and computer skills
• Ability to problem solve, prioritize work, and multitask
• Ability to coordinate and function in high-energy and dynamic environment
• Capable of performing duties under minimal supervision
• Ability to work as part of a team
• A High School Diploma or equivalent
• Security and dispatching experience an asset but not necessary
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift